Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room

Lita over at Wanting to Wear Anything posted something very inspirational last night and I thought some of you might enjoy her refreshing and positive attitude. I like her. I follow her. I recommend her.

Today, she posted some pics and since I always looks at pics first before reading, I was surprised to find out that some of the pics were her. I thought, "Damn! She could be a model" and for some reason I wanted to add, “and not a part-time model” which made me giggle because this is from a song from an episode of Flight of the Conchords. Ever heard of them? Their humor might not be for everyone but I freaking LOVE THEM! I even find them attractive because they’re character personalities are adorably awkward.




No comments:

Post a Comment